Terms and conditions
1. Acceptance of these Terms
- 1.1 You accept these Terms and agree to be bound by them, as they apply from time to time, either by accessing and using our Website, by opening an account on our Website or by clicking to accept the Terms when this option is made available to you by SC Playbook in its user interface.
2. Website content and use
- 2.1 SC Playbook does not warrant the accuracy, reliability, adequacy or completeness of any of the content on our Website.
- 2.2 Your use of our Website is at your own risk, including risk of service interruptions, viruses or anything else which may damage your computer, or data stored on your computer, when accessing our Website.
- 2.3 SC Playbook does not guarantee, and does not make any representation or warranty, that your access to and use of our Website will be uninterrupted, secure, free of error, free of viruses or anything else that may cause loss or damage to your computer and data.
- 2.4 SC Playbook disclaims all liability for loss directly or indirectly arising from your use of, or reliance on, our Website and its content to the extent permitted by law, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- 2.5 You must not use any means of automatically searching or mining data from our Website, or in any way interfere with the proper operation of our Website.
3. Intellectual Property
- 3.1 The information, material or date displayed on our Website, including but not limited to information, artwork, graphics, photographs, sounds, audio and visual material, logos and trade marks are the property of SC Playbook (our Intellectual Property) and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws (IP Laws).
- 3.2 You are not permitted to copy, reproduce or use our Intellectual Property.
- 3.3 You agree not to, and agree not to assist any third party to, do anything which breaches IP Laws in respect of our Intellectual Property without our prior written consent.
4. Betting and gambling responsibly
- 4.1 You must be aged 18 years or older to open a betting account.
- 4.2 You acknowledge and agree that:
- a) the services provided through our Website may enable you to place a bet and that gambling involves risk;
- b) SC Playbook is not responsible for your gambling losses;
- c) you use SC Playbook’s services to place a bet at your own risk.
6. Not used
7. Not used
8. Limitation of liability and indemnity
- 8.1 To the extent permitted by law, SC Playbook excludes all liability for any loss and damage of any kind (including indirect loss or consequential loss) relating to or arising out of your use of our Website and the content of our Website, and use of services offered by us, except where loss and damage is directly caused by SC Playbook‘s fraudulent or wilful misconduct.
- 8.2 To the extent that a warranty or guarantee is implied into these Terms at law (including under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) which may not be lawfully excluded, then SC Playbook’s breach of such warranty or guarantee shall be limited at its discretion to either resupplying our service to you or payment of the cost of having services supplied to you again.
- 8.3 You will indemnify us and hold us harmless in respect of any loss, damage, liability, costs and/or expenses of whatsoever nature which we may suffer or incur as a consequence of or arising from or attributable to any acts or omissions on your part, including without limitation any loss, damage, costs and/or expenses of any nature whatsoever suffered or incurred by us as a result of any claims made or brought against us related to your actions, your use of our Website or your content on our Website.
9. Third party websites
- 9.1 SC Playbook’s Website may contain links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. SC Playbook is not responsible for those sites or the consequences of you following links through our Website to those third party sites.
- 9.2 Links to third party websites are provided for information purposes. SC Playbook does not endorse nor has any relationship with those third parties, their websites, products or services.
10. Social media
- 10.1 We have a number of social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. All content on our Social Media is subject to the individual terms that are outlined by each social media provider.
11. Unlimited Group prize
- 11.1 The SC Playbook NRL Unlimited Group winner is rewarded to the highest finishing website subscriber and non-subscriber on the ladder at the end of Round 25 to have also beaten all contributors.
- 11.2 The subscription prize winner must have subscribed to the website prior to the conclusion of Round 13 of the 2021 NRL season, ending on Sunday 6th June.
- 11.3 The subscription prize winner must have join the unlimited group prior to the conclusion of Round 13 of the 2021 NRL season, ending on Sunday 6th June.
- 11.4 The non-subscriber prize winner must have join the unlimited group prior to the conclusion of Round 13 of the 2021 NRL season, ending on Sunday 6th June.
- 11.5 The SC Playbook Big Bash Unlimited Group winner is rewarded to the highest finishing website subscriber on the ladder at the end of the tournament to have also beaten all contributors.
- The subscriber wins two tickets to a Big Bash game of choice in the 2021/22 tournament in the winner’s home state. The winner also claims a Big Bash jersey of choice.
- The winner must have entered the group and been a subscriber prior to the end of Round 7 on January 6, 2021.
- The highest ranked non-subscriber to beat all contributors wins two tickets to a Big Bash game of choice in the 2021/22 tournament in the winner’s home state.
- The winner must have entered the group prior to the end of Round 7 on January 6, 2021.
- 12.1 We reserve the right to discontinue operating our Website at any time without notice.
- 12.3 These Terms (including any document expressly referred to in these Terms) constitute the entire agreement between you and SC Playbook and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and SC Playbook.
- 12.5 You are not permitted to assign, transfer or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or otherwise deal with any or all of our rights and/or obligations under these Terms at any time in our discretion.
Dated: January 29th, 2021