Round 22 Trade chat

SC Playbook Forums 2021 NRL SuperCoach season Round 22 Trade chat

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      SC Playbook
      Keymaster

Drop all your NRL SuperCoach questions and feedback ahead of Round 22 below.

MattyO
      Participant

1,243 this week, and up into #789 with alot of underperformers: CHN, Gutho, Talakai (guy can’t catch a break 2 disallowed tries in as many weeks). I kind of wish I used my last trade Gutho to Teddy last week, but also happy I have a trade for H2H finals.

Are we holding Hynes this week if he gets benched, which I suspect he will?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by MattyO.
      MattyO
      Participant

With no AJ of JFH being named, Angus out for 3 weeks, and CHN benched again, I am very scarce on numbers this week.

Would I be crazy to use my last trade Angus to Manu/Gagai? Already having to play Hynes, Luai, Talakai and Milne, and don’t really want to play CHN or Cini this week.

luke richo
        Participant

I’d be tempted to go Angus to Cam Murray, bigger base and could go 100 each week for rest of year. Or cop CHN 30-40 this week and go Gutho to Teddy, with teddy run home and massive upside – could have a crack at it cos gutho could go 40s rest of year and you’d pick him as a reserve so CHN replaces him and u get a Teddy?

MattyO
      Participant

Angus to Cam may be a goer, just want
      Someone with more upside I guess. Manu whilst low base can bring higher ceiling IMO. Also, the biggest threat in my league has Manu already so one less POD.

As for Gutho to Teddy last week was the week for me to pull that trade as I only have 83k ITB, which is no longer enough for the upgrade.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.