Round 21 Trade Chat

SC Playbook Forums 2021 NRL SuperCoach season Round 21 Trade Chat

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      SC Playbook
      Keymaster

Drop all your NRL SuperCoach questions and feedback ahead of Round 21 below.

WoolyScore
      Participant

Hi guys,
      Does anyone have some news on Josh Curran? Suddenly dropped out of an already depleted Warriors team a day before the game.
      Thanks in advance!

tysonslowry
      Participant

Hey fellas,
      I dare say you’ll cover these topics but I need a solid Hooker, I’m thinking grant but who do you think will be the most consistent for the run home? (I’ve got Watson and brailey).

And I’m thinking Hynes could be a sell, who we getting out of manu, best, gagai, Rapana or someone else?

Thanks guys love the podcast

MattyO
        Participant

I think we’re all considering selling Hynes. As Tim mentioned in the team analysis, Manu in centre isn’t the best for his scoring. I like Best, and was going to bring him in this week, but not sure I can bring myself to use my last trade on a bloke that’s injury prone. So that leaves Gagai.

Regarding the Hooker, if you have enough trades (& cash), Brailey to Grant would be a cracker!

Bevchenko
        Participant

Grant will get minutes I reckon Tyson, depends on how many trades you have left.

MattyO
      Participant

Legends, what are we doing with Hynes?

I have 1 trade left ($83k ITB) so I’m reluctant to pull the trigger. Team is:

Cheese, Simpkin
      Haas, AFB, JFH, Ogden
      Fifi, Angus, IPap, CHN, Talakai, Topine
      Hughes, Burton
      Cody, Luai
      Hynes, Garrick, Tupou, AJ, Milne, Burbo, Cini
      Turbo, Gutho.

I was thinking Hynes to Grant, but whilst Grant is coming off the bench still, I’m happy to hold fire. Other thoughts are Milne to Best/Nofo?

I think my best option is to hold fire & save the trade in case of emergency. Thoughts?

Bevchenko
        Participant

I’d hold with 1 trade left Matty

jortegaa3289
      Participant

I think adding more relevant topics to the forum will be a great idea.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.