Round 15 Trade Chat

SC Playbook Forums 2021 NRL SuperCoach season Round 15 Trade Chat

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      SC Playbook
      Keymaster

Drop all your NRL SuperCoach questions and feedback ahead of Round 15 here.

The Integrity Unit
      Participant

Surely Simonsson has rocketed to the top of the buy list after his performance against the Broncos, upcoming draw & relatively low price

Backi
        Participant

I’m happy holding but I wouldn’t consider him a buy for putting a score on the broncos

The Integrity Unit
          Participant

I think you are right Backi. On reflection, he isn’t someone I want to hold for the season or can play with confidence so there are more pressing trades. Which fullback doesn’t get a ton against the Broncos!

MattyO
            Participant

I was contemplating selling Laurie to Simonsen as the 5th CTW (already have Val, Hynes, To’o and AJ). That will fund Teddy to Turbo if i wanted this week too?

The Integrity Unit
              Participant

I’m looking at Timoko as a better trade option than Simonsson, but that would be contingent on him replicating his last performance again this week. Tough call if you are looking to free up cash for Turbo this week. Maybe Marzhew is the better cheaper than Simonsson, but doesn’t offer Rd 17 coverage.

Samuelschembri33
      Participant

Any love for Sean O’Sullivan guys? Should play half back for the rest of the season according to the coach. Super cheap and warriors play the bye. Can down grade burton to him and bank the cash and upgrade to a keeper somewhere else or just trade burton to SJ?

Thoughts lads?

Cheers

SC Playbook
        Keymaster

POD potential for sure mate, but seems a risk for an awkward $325k with some job security issues too.

Surely just pay the extra bit of coin and lock in a certified gun in SJ?

Back yourself though if you like him!

– TW

MunsterMash
      Participant

Surely Marzhew is a trap! Basically for him to keep his spot, he needs to hold out Sami and Don.

According to NRL.com, CThompson is also due back in rd16.

Only thing he is good for is as a nuff. If he keeps his spot great, but he probably doesnt

SC Playbook
        Keymaster

Marzhew is a tough one isn’t it, looks a complete lottery.

Could evolve into a season-long keeper and average 70+ and make $400k, or could be dropped next week and not play again this season.

Big decision looming on him…

MattyO
      Participant

Am I crazy for wanting to jump back on the FLB merry-go-round again and trade out Teddy for Turbo? Other FLB is Gutho

SC Playbook
        Keymaster

Not at all Matty, as someone who sold Tommy T I’m terrified of what he’ll do to the Titans.

Yes trades are absolutely vital as we know, but the fullback rotation makes sense this week.

I think you’d probably want to have ideally saved 4+ trade to do it, or be willing to save 2/3 trades next week.

– TW

MattyO
          Participant

Cheers Timmy. Hoping to only use 2 trades next week. Hynes to Fifi & Barnett to CHN.

Can’t decide on Lauire to AJ and Staines to Talaki or Staines to Ramien and Lodge to TKO and hope that AJ doesn’t get a huge score over the Broncos. Thought?

SC Playbook
        Keymaster

Hey mate, don’t hate the anti-POD play on AJ but it’s pretty brave with the Bunnies run.

I’m also getting rid of Laurie this week, ideally wait a week on Talakai but going early is okay too, just with some risk.

He should drop a bit of cash and it’d be good to see his role and minutes before jumping on, also prone to an injury!

Not convinced on TKO, another worth waiting a week or two on before jumping on for bye coverage and as a reserve FRF for the run home.

– TW

Riley’s Rookies
      Participant

Thoughts on Watson to Cook?

SC Playbook
        Keymaster

Like the Watson out, don’t mind Cook. Huge upside, report saying young Taaffe will play off the bench for the Rabbitohs tonight, meaning Cook maybe gets a rest as he’s a halfback/hooker?

Just feel Bennett may ease Cook over the next month until Origin is done.

Can you afford Grant?? Tiny ownership and a great match up ahead v Tigers.

– TW

WoolyScore
      Participant

Guys, one guy flying under the radar JWH. Any thoughts? He’s played 80 mins 2 games straight and his base is incredible. Looking at that roosters bench I’m thinking he may need to reproduce that.
      Obviously not much upside but FRF is rather bleak regardless.

jackmulherin
      Participant

Whats Jazz Tevaga’s job security in the 9 at Warriors? Egan was in a bad way with his concussion so should be out for a while and I can’t see any hookers on the bench so if he’s playing 80 minutes with his PPM should be a good R17 option for J Brailey?

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by jackmulherin.
      Samuelschembri33
      Participant

Hey lads,

Would you play Tupou v panthers or Olam v tigers? Tups has a way better base, but I guess the question is match up dependent. Need ya help haha,

Sammy.

WoolyScore
        Participant

I like Olam there, but it’s a close one

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.