Round 12 Trade Chat

SC Playbook Forums 2021 NRL SuperCoach season Round 12 Trade Chat

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      SC Playbook
      Keymaster

Drop all your NRL SuperCoach questions and feedback ahead of Round 12 here.

Bevchenko
      Participant

Overnight upgrade to 1,518 with Teddy C, I’ll take it!

No idea on trades for this week, time for SWalker to go?

MunsterMash
        Participant

The big question is, for who?

If Jahrome Hughes is back, I can get behind that trade. Though I don’t know if his scoring goes down after Papenhuyzen is back. The massive scores were when he was out mostly.

But I can’t think of anyone else.

michaelfisher
        Participant

Walker to Burton has some appeal. Think I’m happy to hold though

MunsterMash
      Participant

Going to be a very interesting round as #PapyWatch has officially started for Rd13.

Definitely think saving a trade, possibly 2 might be the way to go.

SC Playbook
        Keymaster

Huge isn’t it! Imagine the panic of scrambling trades if he snuck into the Storm squad next week.. Looks very unlikely but would cause chaos!

T Sir B
      Participant

Josh Kerr…….played 80 the last 3. Round 13. Is he a decent option? I dont ever watch dragons games so got no idea whats going on

Hayne Bit My
        Participant

He is suspended this week so if you are interested you will need to wait a week

T Sir B
          Participant

cheers for the heads up. wont waste time looking at him this week

MattyO
      Participant

Didn’t want to trade this week, as I’ve not saved a trade yet. Given im just outside top 1,000 and looking like I’ll only have 10-12 playing now next week (pending To’o and Luai) I think I need to trade. So my ideas for trades are:
      1. If Angus gets off tonight – Capewell to Val (don’t like Nofo match ups post Rd13) & SWalker to Burton
      2. If Angus is found guilty and misses 2 weeks – Angus to Matto and SWalker to Burton (and play Staines/Fergo instead of Capes).
      My CTW is Hynes, To’o, Capes, Laurie (NPR: Staines, Fergo, Cini).

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by MattyO.
        MattyO
        Participant

With Welch out I went Welch to BSmith, which I am quite happy with after last nights 2 try performance.

I know have the 2nd trade I am not sure if I should save or not, I am currently needing to play Fergo with Capewell sitting injured on my pine. I could upgrade Capes to Val Holmes, or SWalker to Burton… Or I really should just hold the trade, but I am a tradeaholic.

luke richo
      Participant

Hey Tim, just want to say from a lifelong Raiders supporter – I’ve always enjoyed what your brother brings and like Ricky he’s a competitor every game which is what Raiders need. Best of luck mate for the season hopefully. (Be 59 this week against the Roosters – not that silly to consider if the Raiders pull their finger out and find some form back end of season with the decent run they have)

SC Playbook
        Keymaster

Hey Richo, up the mighty Raiders! Tough couple of months but nothing we aren’t capable of overcoming. Appreciate it! Yep he complements Jacky Wighton well, organises with a great kicking game so hopefully it takes a bit of pressure off Jack to run the show. Fingers crossed all goes well and he slots in nicely. Likely to kick goals too while Croke is out so maybe a sneaky POD for Round 17! Cheers

– TW

SC Playbook
      Keymaster

Skippers this week everyone? Are we locked into Cleary or is anyone tempted to throw it on Turbo (or anyone else) over him as a POD skipper?

MunsterMash
        Participant

VC Cleary, C on Turbo

Dunno why but I have a feeling Luai has a blinder this week and takes a bunch of points off him, plus I think there’s a huge risk of an early shower for Nathan

If I am feeling a bit cheeky, might throw the VC on Hynes to give me options later in the round

SC Playbook
          Keymaster

Rate Luai as huge POD VC play, I think he goes big too… But yeah would play safe with C on Tommy if that was the case.

MunsterMash
      Participant

With Welch out, its thrown my planning a bit so I am going to have to make 2 trades this week:

– SWalker to JHughes
      – Welch to CHN or Tupouniua currently (has to be someone under 490k in FR or 2RW and there isn’t many bye round options I really like. Going to take a long look at Ford, NAS and Lawrie though but I almost feel like a bit of a POD move is to aim to go a bit heavier in rd 17 than rd13)

SC Playbook
        Keymaster

Nice, CHN sneaky under the radar big time of late, scoring well against tough opposition.

Raiders draw opens up after Round 13.

Miss Jane
      Participant

I have Gutho and Teddy at the back… would anyone suggest selling Gutho to Hynes or could sell Saab to him instead with no cash for next week. Playing h2h.

SC Playbook
        Keymaster

I think Saab out is the play.

Gutho is probably around Origin at 14 or 18, but Fittler said today Burton is a chance.

If you sold Gutho this week and he played next it’d be brutal, so just hold I think.

Some disagree with Manly’s run post Origin, but I think Saab is a sell before next week anyway for me.

– TW

MunsterMash
      Participant

Who would have thought that with a 150+ VC, there’s actually a question about whether to loop or not!

With my C currently on Turbo or Cleary, I’m not sure if I should with Simonsson and Leniu as my potential AE. Barnett would be the one that drops out.

Miss Jane
        Participant

I had the VC on Hynes too. My C is currently on Cleary and I will get either Simonsson, Watson or James as my AE. (due to holding Lodge and Crichton, I was playing James and saving the trade). The AE will probably be James who I had in my FRF anyway… (junk I know) but I’ve saved 6 trades. I am H2H and he has captained SWalker…. I think I should pull the trigger.

yumyumyum
      Participant

Any firm mail on Angus Crichton suspension? May trade if he is out this week & Rd 14, may keep if it is a suspension of this week & Origin

SC Playbook
        Keymaster

Hey mate, he’s due back Round 14, so Origin counts as his second game of suspension.

Billzii
      Participant

Who do we think is the better trade in target for R13 coverage, JFH at $577K for the potential upside or Twal at 430K for pretty safe scores and bank the 150K?

Cheers!

SC Playbook
        Keymaster

Sorry missed this last night, who’d you end up running with?

Samuelschembri33
      Participant

Lads what you think… should I loop hynes or just keep the C on Cleary or turbo.

My player dropping out would be Paulo or brailey.

I’ll get blores shit 10 points I’m guessing. Gotta decide before tigers game tonight. Cheers

MattyO
        Participant

I’m not looping. I’m backing Cleary to go large against the Dogs.

MattyO
      Participant

With news last night SWalker may be rested, I now need to use my second trade.
      I’m thinking Capewell to JFH (taking R off Fergo), or follow the pack and go SWalker to Burton, meaning I play Fergo too. Can’t decide.

SC Playbook
        Keymaster

Tough one Matty, Burton looks the obvious trade, especially with the Dogs/Tigers coming up.

Only issue is Freddy is genuinely talking Origin with him, but surely not?

Looks a decent option to me and I’m considering similar.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.