1. Egan Butcher – The clear best 2RF option scoring 71 in pure base stats last week and has some creativity that could see him score some attacking points. He should be a high waiver option for any team.
2. Shawn Blore – Playing 80 minutes on the edge, Blore is a safe option scoring 40+ points.
1. Braydon Trindall – Coming off 130 and 80 point games and has been consistent since he came into the half role, scoring under 47 points once and having two games with over 100 points.
2. Jayden Sullivan – Starting at hooker for the Dragons, he isn’t afraid to take the line on and has great attacking potential, even against Souths. Playing hooker but available at HFB in SC is the dream come true.
3. Albert Kelly – Is averaging 61PPG over seven games this season including 20 minutes off the bench and games against the Storm and Roosters (twice). He has great base for a half and could score great against the Knights.